Overcome OCD Self Hypnosis MP3/App - Escape the Oppressive Cycle of OCD
You will receive the hypnosis downloads AND access through the apps.
Click this link to see all of the sessions that I offer in the Anger, Anxiety & Depression Self Hypnosis Category
- A MISUNDERSTOOD DISORDER While OCD can affect people in the way of obsessive cleaning and counting, it also manifests in other ways that leave you feeling anxious about negative outcomes in the future if these acts are not committed
- FREEDOM FROM DISTRESS Through hypnotherapy, you can help reroute the obsessive, compulsive areas of the brain and help free you from thoughts of impending doom if your actions aren't completed
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE Hypnotherapy is proven to help eliminate subconscious patterns in the brain that cause these compulsive, anxious thoughts and is thought to be an excellent supplement to getting professional help
- INSTANT AVAILABILITY UPON DOWNLOAD Enjoy the power of our specialised hypnosis program anywhere, anytime with the help of our free app that makes it available wherever you go
- RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK Have peace of mind when it comes to trying hypnotherapy for your OCD with our money back guarantee
DO YOUR OCD RITUALS LEAVE YOU FEELING ANXIOUS?
Obsessive compulsive disorder, also known as OCD, is a condition that drives those who suffer from it to complete rituals in order to stave off a feeling of 'impending doom,' or consequences that will come if they are not completed.
Oftentimes, OCD behaviours are generated from certain triggers in the mind or the external world, such as anxiety, stress, guilt, worry and other negative feelings that engage your brain and tell you to complete these things to feel okay.
Many times, this manifests in ways such as:
- Compulsive counting
- Compulsive hand washing and cleaning
- Compulsive arranging
Other times, OCD shows its face in the form of obsessive behaviours where the mind is fixated on things like:
- Excessive religious ideas
- Fear of losing control over yourself
- Intrusive thoughts about violence or sexuality
- Ritualistic actions to keep the "doom" at bay
OCD can get in the way of a person leading a full life. It may cause things such as social isolation that keeps you from going out in the world, or even ritualistic behaviours that can make you late for work, forcing you to complete them before you feel safe to leave the house.
RELIEVE YOURSELF OF OCD SYMPTOMS EASILY AND EFFECTIVELY WITH HYPNOSIS
Through the Overcome OCD Self Hypnosis MP3/App, you can lay back, relax and let the power of hypnotherapy work on the subconscious parts of your brain that trigger these obsessive compulsive behaviours. Over time, you will notice that things that normally triggered such actions and thoughts no longer cause you to fall into detrimental thought patterns or ritualistic behaviours. Experience the pleasure of:
- Relaxing in previously stressful or triggering situations
- Detaching yourself from worry and anxiety
- Learning skills and techniques to help free yourself of triggers
IT WORKS OR IT'S FREE
Our hypnotherapy sessions are designed specifically to target OCD behaviours, but you can get a total refund on your purchase if it doesn't work. Free yourself from OCD today when you order the Overcome OCD Self Hypnos MP3/App.
Once purchased, you will receive an email with your Overcome OCD hypnotherapy download attached. You will also gain access to your purchase(s) through the Mark Bowden Hypnotherapy app, which is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.